Elevator Products & Services
We pride ourselves in guaranteeing a 100% live answer rate whether calls are placed during normal business hours or after hours. Our mechanics are dispatched during the day by our service coordinator and during the off hours by our personalized answering service which is locally owned and operated in Richmond Virginia.
We specialize in the following services:
- Passenger Elevators
- Freight Elevators
- Material Lifts (VRCs)
- ADA Chair-Lifts
- Over 30 Mechanics on staff currently
- LOCAL 51/52 – International Union of Elevator Constructors (IUEC)
- Presently maintain all makes and models of vertical transportation equipment
- Emphasis on structured MONTHLY service on all elevator and escalator equipment
- Customized maintenance plans
- Type and Age of equipment
- OEM Specification and Recommendations
- Environment - Building traffic flow and dependency on vertical transportation
- Individual customer’s preferences and demands
- Testing and Inspection – WE OWN THE SCHEDULE!
- 3rd Party Inspection Companies: NEIS – DEIS – EEIS – E&F….
Install only NON-PROPRIETARY elevator equipment and controls
- Offer FREE design assist consulting on design builds
- ALWAYS with the owner, end user, and future operation / MAINTENANCE cost in mind
- Excellent working relationships with all General Contractors
- ONE COMMON GOAL = Quality TCO
- #1 Priority for ALL New installations:
- Deliver products on schedule – handed over on time, the first time!
- OVER 100 YEARS of In house MOD Estimating and Project Management experience
QUICK ESTIMATING - RAPID QUOTING – REALISTIC BUDGET PRICING
- We install only NON-PROPRIETARY elevator equipment and controls
- #1 distributor of MCE Elevator Controls in the Mid Atlantic
- Specialize in "CUSTOM" elevator projects
We currently have accounts with all major suppliers. We can obtain nearly any part for your equipment overnight through subsidiary parts companies of the major elevator manufacturers and independent elevator parts suppliers. We own or have access to diagnostic tools for troubleshooting nearly all makes and models of elevators.
For sourcing parts that are not readily available on the open market (due to obsolescence, no longer in production, etc.), we often pull from our warehouse stock (14,000 sqft warehouse in Richmond) or utilize certified refurbishing and part machining partners.